The Author Interviews are growing, and here the second update. Being bold with Kate Forsyth has made me brave enough to ask some of my other favourite authors. Some of them agreed, so I can now confirm Peter V. Brett, Chris Stocking, Nick Harkaway, Marianne de Pierres, Steph Bowe and James Barclay as new guest interviewees.
Another three authors have confirmed. They are Brad Cotton, Tad Williams and Sean Williams. Dates have not been set for these interview as yet.
Friday 27 July – Claire Corbett
- author of When We Have Wings, which has been shortlisted for the 2012 Barbara Jefferis Award
Friday 3 August – Ford Forkum
- author of Alien Invasion of the Zombie Apocolypse
Friday 10 August – Chris Stocking
- author of London Darkness: Infernal Inventions
Friday 17 August – Marianne de Pierres
- author of the Parrish Plessis and Sentients of Orion series
Friday 24 August – Trudi Canavan
- author of 10 novels including the Black Magician trilogy
Friday 31 August – Kate Elliott
- author of 20 novels, of which one was a finalist for the 1997 Nebula Award.
Friday 7 September – Steph Bowe
- author of Girl Saves Boy
Friday 14 September – James Barclay
- author of 12 novels including the Raven series
Friday 21 September – Margo Lanagan
- author of 20 novels, of which one won the 2009 World Fantasy Award.
Friday 28 September – Peter V. Brett
- author of The Painted Man/The Warded Man
Friday 5 October – Gabrielle Wang
- author and illustrator of 11 novels for children
Wednesday 24 October – Nick Harkaway
- author of the The Gone-Away World and Angelmaker
Please do not hold me to these dates, as they are by no means hard and fast, but I committed to sticking to these dates. We are dealing with people that already have busy lives and are doing this as a favour to me. In saying that, I will try to keep to them as much as possible.
How exciting is this world when you can approach internationally recognised writers and ask them questions. I have met some incredible authors this way already and I hope to meet so many more.